Information We Collect:
You may provide information on behalf of another entity. If you completed the registration or provide information on behalf of a certain entity, you represent to us that you were authorized by that entity to give us consent to use the submitted information.
In addition, when you use the Website certain non-personally identifiable information may be automatically gathered about your IP address, geo-location information, mobile device, browser type, browser language or operating system. We may use third party contractors to collect and aggregate this information. For more information, please see Cookies.
How we Protect Information
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you enter sensitive information such as credit card number on our order form, our merchant services providers encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We will delete any information provided to us by a user upon the receipt of a written request by such user. We cannot restore information that we have deleted.
How we Use Information
We and our affiliates may use personal information provided to us to as follows:
• To enable us to verify your credentials, in order to maintain reasonable security, provide developers with the information that is useful in developing new features and services for our users, allow us to potentially vary advertising based on user preference, usage preferences and demographics, enable us to develop and improve the features, contents, and services available, fulfill your requests for our Services, in connection with your use of the Site or Services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, to offer you our products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, to carry out transactions which you have requested, to enforce our rights and resolve disputes.
• We will retain information transmitted to us in the context of use of Services for further internal use in connection with our efforts to improve our Services and products.
We may use non-personally identifying information that we collect to provide statistical information about users of the Website or Services, to improve the quality, design and content of our Website, to analyze the use of our Website and to cooperate with law enforcement.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• We may use Personal Information internally and reserve the right to share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose your information with/to third parties or affiliates in accordance with applicable laws.
• Referring websites. If you were referred to this Website from another site (for example, through a link you clicked on another site that directed you to this one), we may share some information about you with that referring website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here.
• The advertisements you may see on this Website are served by us or by our service providers. But we also allow third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies. These third parties include (1) business partners, who collect information when you interact with one of their advertisements on our site; and (2) advertising networks, which collect information about your interests when you interact with one of the advertisements they place on various websites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your interests or preferences and to display advertisements on our sites and across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests. We do not permit these third parties to collect personal information about you (such as email address) on our site, nor do we share with them any personal information about you.
We also may share your information:
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms and Conditions for the Site, and other agreements.
Q: What Are Cookies?
A: Cookies are text files that a web server places on your computer when you visit a web page. The cookies are used by the website to enable certain functionalities, like keeping you logged in or remembering your settings and displaying information relevant to you.
Q: What kind of information to cookies contain?
A: We use several types of cookies, each containing different information-
1. Anonymous analytics cookies containing anonymous aggregate statistics and analysis.
2. Registration cookies let us know when you are logged-in so that features requiring lo-in are available to you
3. Third party non advertising-related cookies that allow us to integrate the Website with other services like Twitter or Facebook.
4. Third-party Advertising cookies let us deliver and track advertisements that are relevant to your interests.
Q: How do I turn off cookies?
A: You can stop your browser from accepting cookies by following the instructions detailed below. Note that disabling cookies will prevent you from using certain functionalities of the Website.
• Safari web version & iOS version
• Internet Explorer
Correcting or Updating your Information
The Website allows you to view the information you provided during registration and to alter any data, inaccuracies or errors. To request such access, or correct, update, or amend your personal information please contact us at the following e-mail address:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us at the e-mail address, postal address, or telephone number listed above. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Use of the Website by Children
We not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. In the event you become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has enrolled without parental permission, please advise us immediately.